Yog Sadhan Ashram of Chicago offers classes, workshops and other programs for everyone to learn and practice yoga in its entirety. Programs go beyond the physical exercises commonly practiced today, and integrate all aspects of yoga to unite the body, mind and soul. Here is a sampling of our programs:
- Hatha yoga classes
- Childrens classes
- Group meditation
- Pranayam workshops
- Teaching of kriyas (cleansings)
- Weekly Satsang
- Weekly Yoga philosophy class
- Havan and prayer ceremonies
- Kirtan and chanting programs
- Personal spiritual consultations
- Celebration of all major Hindu religious festivals
- Ceremonies for birthdays, anniversaries, naam-karan, weddings, etc.
- Offsite teachings and demonstrations at libraries, community centers, temples, etc.
For a schedule of these services, please click here.
Please note that Yog Sadhan Ashram does not charge fees for programs, as we believe Yoga should be easily accessible to everyone, regardless of income. However, donations are needed to cover the Ashram’s expenses. The Ashram is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit, and all donations are tax deductible.